We are a dynamic, well-established NWDT Savings and Credit Co-operative Society in the country with membership spread across the world. We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the following positions.
LOAN PROCESSING ASSISTANT
To ensure Loans are processed within the stipulated time and communication done to members on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to members queries on loan enquiries,
- Accurate and timely appraising and processing of all loans by observing the set policies, procedures, and service charter,
- Review and validating data/information on all loan application forms before appraisal and forwarding for approval,
- Delinquency management through effective collateral evaluation and perfection,
- Make constant communication and follow up with both the guarantors and borrowers on the loan processing status and pending matters for actioning within the stipulated timeframes,
- Corresponding with members regarding their loan applications by advising members on causes of deferral / rejection of the applications,
- Custody and safe keeping of documents during loan processing,
- Ensure confidentiality of member information on loan processing in line with the code of conduct,
- Ensure all long outstanding loan processing issues are escalated to the supervisor,
- Marketing and selling of society products and services
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business/Credit Administration, Co-operative Management or equivalent,
- A professional qualification in accounting i.e. CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA or Credit administration
- A member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should apply online by filling in the data form from the link below.
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all applications is on or before 28th October 2022 by 5.00 pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.