Saving for a child today is a wonderful gift for their future. It helps them start their adult life with some savings in hand and get involved early in saving culture.
The child scheme is a savings account designed for children below the age of 18 years.
- Registration fee is KES 500.
- Minimum monthly contribution is KES 500.
- Allowing members to access the funds to pay fees once per term.
- The cheque is drawn in the name of the school.
- A 14 days withdrawal notice will be required
- Can be used as a security for loan by the principle member.
- On attainment of 18 years this account can be converted to main account.
- Child Account will earn interest rate at rates equivalent to the principle account.
- Annual access to children promotional materials.