Saving for a child today is a wonderful gift for their future. It helps them start their adult lives with some savings in hand and get involved early with saving culture.
The child scheme is a saving account designed for children below the age of 18 years for the safe keeping of money and saving for the future of our children while enjoying other benefits along the way.
- Registration fee is KES 500.
- Minimum monthly contribution is KES 500.
- Allowing members to access the funds to pay fees once per term.
- The cheque is drawn in the name of the school.
- A 14 days withdrawal notice will be required
- Can be used as a security for loan by the principle member.
- On attainment of 18 years this account can be converted to main account.
- Child Account will earn interest rate at rates equivalent to the principle account.
- Annual access to children promotional materials.