- Who is legible to join the Sacco?
- Members of ICPAK and employees of practicing accountants
- A registered ICPAK member with non-practicing certificate
- Fully qualified accountants who are not members of ICPAK
- Employees of institutions that offer accountancy training
- Members of ICSK and their employees
- Spouses and children of Mhasibu members
- Students pursuing finance and accountancy degrees and certifications
- Accountants in training with recognized examination bodies like KASNEB, ACCA
- Members of a professional body.
- How do I become a member?
- You need to complete the membership application form available on our website: www.mhasibusacco.com. Pay a membership fee of KES.1, 000, and submit to Sacco office for registration.
- Who is a member?
- One will enjoy the rights and privileges of membership, which includes loans and interest on deposit and right to participate in members activities Upon paying a registration, fee of KES 1000, minimum monthly contribution of KES 1,600 and the minimum share capital contribution of KES 10,000
- Can my spouse/children qualify to join the Sacco?
- Yes, both spouse and children to already registered member are eligible to join the Sacco even if they are not accountants or do not meet other criteria of joining the Sacco.
- Do I need to pay registration fees to patronize other schemes say like the holiday and Mhasibu housing plots?
- No, membership fee is paid only once at the initial stage of joining membership. This will entitle a member to free patronage of any scheme from the Sacco or subsidiary without additional fee.
- Must I belong to a constituency?
- Yes, every member is placed under a constituency upon registration of membership
- How does the Sacco determine to which constituency I belong to as a member?
- The Sacco is divided into 4 constituencies and a member is placed under a constituency based on their employment industry.
How can I know to what Constituency I belong to?
Audit and Accounting consultancy firms.
- Employees of Advisory taxation, Accounting, auditing and consultancy firms.
- Employees of accounting regulatory bodies i.e. ICPAK
Accountants in Training Colleges & KASNEB students.
- Employees of institutions accredited by KASNEB, ACCA and National Examination Council.
- KASNEB and ACCA students.
- Students pursuing bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance option.
Industry and Commerce, Company Secretaries.
- Accountants in private sector.
- Registered members of ICPSK
- Accountants in self employment
Public Sector, NGOs, other consultants, Diaspora & others.
- Accountants working with NGOS.
- Accountants in Diaspora.
- Accountants working in Public Sector
- Members of other professional bodies.