- Is Mhasibu Housing Company Limited (MHCL) and Mhasibu Sacco the same thing?
No, MHCL is a fully owned subsidiary of Mhasibu Sacco which operates independently from the Sacco. MHCL is involved in mobilizing Sacco members and other stakeholders who are interested in acquiring prime plots among other things. On the other hand, Mhasibu Sacco is primarily involved in offering saving and credit products to its members.
- Where are the MHCL offices?
MHCL offices are currently located at Maendeleo House 5th floor along Uhuru Highway, but the two organizations remain independent.
- Do I have to register to buy a plot through MHCL?
No, Sacco members automatically qualify to participate in MHCL plots at a discount and without any registration fees.
- Can I use a title deed for a Mhasibu Housing Company plot to guarantee a loan in the Sacco?
Yes, once the title deed is out and one is willing to have the charge on the title registered.
- Where can I get more information about Mhasibu Housing Company Limited (MHCL)?
Please visit MHCL website http://www.mhasibuhousing.co.ke/, for more information on its activities and projects.