- How can I make my payments to the Sacco?
The Sacco offers the following modes of payments;
- Mpesa – Click to See procedure.
- Standing orders – please indicate your membership number on instruction form
- Deposit slips- make payments to our bank accounts then present the banking slips
- Cheque payment done at Sacco offices
- Direct debits
- Check off payment
NB: Please note that Sacco does not accept cash payments
- What are your bank details?
- Commercial bank of Africa | Mama Ngina Street Branch | Account Number: 6435220015 | swift code: CBAFKENX
- Equity bank | Kenyatta Avenue Branch | Account Number: 1290271968015 | swift code: EQBLKENA
- Co-operative bank | University way Branch | Account Number: 01120040136100 | swift code: KCOOKENA