Group/ Corporate Membership Requirements
- Registered by the Registrar of Societies/ Companies.
- The registration certificate must have a current stamp, stamped within the year by Social Service
- Must have been in existence for at least three years.
- All group members/directors for corporations must be Kenyan citizens aged 18 years and above.
- The group should not belong to more than one SACCO Society serving similar purpose or objective.
- Entrance fee of KES. 5,000.
- Payment of share capital of KES 20,000 for the group/corporate
- The group/corporate shall save a minimum of KES. 10,000 per month in deposits.
Supporting Documents required for Groups/Corporate membership
- Minutes listing all members/shareholders, with their signatures and a resolution authorizing directors/official to join Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited.
- Copies of National I.D. for officials/directors.
- Passport photograph for officials/directors.
- KRA PIN for each group official/company director.
- Contacts (Address, Residence, Mobile, Email) for officials/directors.
- Group constitution/Articles of Association.
- Group/Company registration certificate.
- KRA PIN for registered companies.
- CR 12 Form for registered companies
- Evidence of physical address for the company/group.
Who Qualifies to Be a Member?
We are a solution-oriented Sacco for the professionals. our products and services are customized to meet your every need.
Becoming a member means; you become a part- owner with equal rights and a voice in how we run our society, as we are committed to high standards of corporate governance.
Membership of the Sacco is open to the following:
- All professionals
- Registered Corporates and Groups
- Spouses and children of Mhasibu Sacco members
- Students pursuing finance and accountancy degrees and certifications.
- Registration, fee of KES 1,000
- Minimum monthly Contribution of KES 1,600
- Minimum share capital contribution of KES 10,000