We are a solution oriented Sacco for the accountants. our products and services are customized to meet your every need. Once you are a member, you become an owner; with equal rights and a voice in how we run our society democratically. We remain committed to high standards of corporate governance for increased shareholder value.
- Who Qualifies To Be a Member ?
- Members of ICPAK and their employees.
- Fully qualified accountants who are not members of ICPAK.
- Accountancy training institutions and accountants in training.
- Registered KASNEB students.
- Spouses and Children to registered members
- Who Is A Member ?
One will enjoy the rights and privileges of membership, which includes loans and interest on deposit and right to participate in members activities Upon:
- Paying a registration, fee of KES 1000,
- Minimum monthly contribution of KES 1,600
- Minimum share capital contribution of KES 10,000