We are a solution-oriented Sacco for the professionals. our products and services are customized to meet your every need. Becoming a member means ; you become an owner with equal rights and a voice in how we run our society democratically. We remain committed to high standards of corporate governance for increased shareholder
Who Qualifies to Be a Member?
Currently, membership of the Sacco is open to the following:
- Members of ICPAK and employees of practicing accountants
- A registered ICPAK member with non-practicing certificate
- Fully qualified accountants who are not members of ICPAK
- Employees of institutions that offer accountancy training
- Members of ICSK and their employees
- Spouses and children of Mhasibu members
- Students pursuing finance and accountancy degrees and certifications
- Accountants in training with recognized examination bodies like KASNEB, ACCA
Eligible Groups under the Extension of Common Bond effective 28th September 2019
- The members of a specific professional body that is well recognized and regulated.
- Holders of professional qualification evidence of which will be required.
- Employees of a company whose directors are aligned to a professional body.
Who Is A Member?
One will enjoy the rights and privileges of membership, which includes loans and interest on deposit and right to participate in members activities Upon:
- Paying a registration, fee of KES 1,000
- Minimum monthly contribution of KES 1,600
- Minimum share capital contribution of KES 10,000