If you don’t invest, you miss to build on your financial wealth.
Smartly invest on our share capital to get best returns.
The share capital is the shareholding that every member must hold with the Sacco.
Share capital represents a unit of ownership which a member contributes to partly own the Sacco
- Non – refundable and cannot be withdrawn even on exit from the Sacco but can be transferred to another member of the Sacco.
- Cannot be used as security on loan.
- Minimum requirement is KES 10,000 which is 500 shares at a cost of KES 20 per share.
- Gives you the right to Sacco shareholding.
- Earns a high rate of return.
- Used to determine loan maximum eligibility.